Canon Medical Systems is a world leading healthcare provider. Our ‘Made for Life’ philosophy reflects our ongoing commitment to humanity. We provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide.
At Canon Medical Systems you will get the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives while working with us. You’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. Are you
interested in joining our company? Then apply now!
Field Service Engineer CT
To strengthen our team at Canon Medical Systems Belgium, we are looking for a bilingual Field Service Engineer CT.
In the role of Field Service Engineer CT, you will become responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of the equipment installed by Canon Medical Systems in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute the service activities on the equipment installed by Canon Medical Systems Belgium, in line with the directions of Canon Medical Systems;
- Detect and report to the Team Leader Field Service all complaints of customers and defects concerning the installation, service, functionality and safety of Canon Medical Systems equipment;
- To point out and to anticipate on the needs of the organization and/or customers on one hand, and the developments and possibilities in the organization and/or market on the other hand;
- Set up a technical report concerning the repair/maintenance, as well as to be able to fill in the necessary documents, register the time of the works on a correct manner in the software program;
- Execute installs and end controls of the equipment.
- A technical education, preferable in a Medical direction, is necessary; • He/she needs to have good organisation and administrative skills;
- He/she needs a good knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Computer skills are necessary: “Word”, “Excel”, and “Outlook”;
- Willing to travel abroad sporadically for trainings;
- Willing to handle 24/7 on-call service once sufficiently trained to work autonomously.
Skills and competences
- Can react constructively to changes and insecurities, as well as be
open to other ideas or opinions.
- Representative and customer-oriented;
- Stress resistant;
- Dynamic person;
- Flexible working attitude;
- Team spirit.
What do we offer?
You will be part of a fun and professional team and work in a challenging environment with many opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience. A free atmosphere where you can develop yourself, with sufficient control and evaluation. Guidance and training take place in the field and at the European headquarters in the Netherlands. You will hold the Canon brand in high esteem and work with high-tech medical equipment from a market leader.
In addition, we offer you:
- A gross month salary that matches your knowledge and work experience; • 20 days statutory leave + 9 days recuperation (ADV) + 1 Canon day per year; • 39-hour working week: overtime is paid or can be taken as leave;
- A 13th month;
- Annual company bonus for achieving the objectives;
- Group and health insurance;
- Meal and eco vouchers;
- iPhone & laptop;
- Company car.
More information or apply?
For questions and to apply, please contact Eline Carels, HR Assistant, at
Info.BE@eu.medical.canon. We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your application by 30 June, 2023.
CANON Medical Systems attaches great importance to diversity and inclusion, and offers a respectful working environment in which there is no room for discrimination and intimidation. We endorse governmental policies for hiring and promoting individuals based on their merit, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or – expression.